Introducing: Klimt “mother and child” Wooden decoupage hair brush
Large wooden hairbrush. Made of natural bamboo. Heat-resisting anti-static massage comb.
Ideal gift for her. Mother’s day gift.
Decorated with decoupage paper and finished with multiple layers of glossy varnish.
The Top 5 Reasons to Use a Wooden Brush / Comb
- Natural wooden bristles help to naturally condition your hair, and evenly distribute your hair’s natural oils down the hair shaft
- Wooden bristles are also gentle and durable. Since they are wide, they are less likely to break the hair when combing.
- Wooden bristles don’t produce any static (that you will find with synthetic brushes and combs)
- Wooden bristles feel like little massaging fingers on your scalp – particularly if you’re familiar with acupressure. This also helps increase circulation on your scalp, bringing lovely nutrients to the hair follicles
- Wooden hairbrushes crafted from bamboo, which is a sustainable resource – it rapidly regrows after being harvested, and it can grow in damaged and soil depleted soil
Height: 24.5cm (9.6′)
Lenght: 8cm (3′)
Width: 1cm (0.4′)
There are no reviews yet.