Introducing: “Spirals”, Wooden decoupage hair brush
Wooden hairbrush. Made of natural bamboo. Heat-resisting anti-static massage comb. Ideal gift for her.
Decorated with decoupage paper and finished with multiple layers of glossy varnish.
Original drawing “Spirals” by Emmanuela Sfiridou!
The Top 5 Reasons to Use a Wooden Brush / Comb
- Natural wooden bristles help to naturally condition your hair, and evenly distribute your hair’s natural oils down the hair shaft
- Wooden bristles are also gentle and durable. Since they are wide, they are less likely to break the hair when combing.
- Wooden bristles don’t produce any static (that you will find with synthetic brushes and combs)
- Wooden bristles feel like little massaging fingers on your scalp – particularly if you’re familiar with acupressure. This also helps increase circulation on your scalp, bringing lovely nutrients to the hair follicles
- Wooden hairbrushes crafted from bamboo, which is a sustainable resource – it rapidly regrows after being harvested, and it can grow in damaged and soil depleted soil
Height: 21cm (8.2′)
Lenght: 6cm (2.3′)
Width: 1cm (0.4′)
Our standard shipping provider is Hellenic post.
Estimated days of delivery:
EU 3-5 working days
USA, rest of the world 3-7 working days
There are no reviews yet.