Introducing: Bliss wooden hairbrush
Wooden hairbrush. Made of natural bamboo. Heat-resisting anti-static massage comb.
Ideal gift for her. Mother’s day gift.
Decorated with decoupage paper and finished with multiple layers of glossy varnish.
The Top 5 Reasons to Use a Wooden Brush / Comb
- Natural wooden bristles help to naturally condition your hair, and evenly distribute your hair’s natural oils down the hair shaft
- Wooden bristles are also gentle and durable. Since they are wide, they are less likely to break the hair when combing.
- Wooden bristles don’t produce any static (that you will find with synthetic brushes and combs)
- Wooden bristles feel like little massaging fingers on your scalp – particularly if you’re familiar with acupressure. This also helps increase circulation on your scalp, bringing lovely nutrients to the hair follicles
- Wooden hairbrushes crafted from bamboo, which is a sustainable resource – it rapidly regrows after being harvested, and it can grow in damaged and soil depleted soil
Height: 21cm (8.2′)
Lenght: 6cm (2.3′)
Width: 1cm (0.4′)
My standard shipping provider is Hellenic post.
Estimated days of delivery:
EU 3-5 working days
USA, rest of the world 5-7 working days
The service I use guarantees that in couple days the parcel is in destination country. Local services distribution varies greatly for each country.
Customs and local distribution delays are random and in no way a seller’s fault.
There are no reviews yet.