Looking for the ideal Nixie Tube Clock? We are proud to introduce you to our one of a kind Plasma #2 Nixie tube clock. A unique handmade creation.
This is a sneak peak. Work in progress about to complete. About 3 months in the making. Turning an old Crown cassette / radio into an epic Nixie tube clock. The circuit is complete, some finishing touches and additional cosmetics and decorations and its done. Contact us to reserve this beauty. 🙂
– Plasma ball (left toggle switch)
– Two motors spinning one in 3RPM and the other in 8RPM rotating the two cylinders in the back. (right toggle switch)
– Dimmable bulb inside the salvaged tv part (left silver knob)
– 3 Voltmeters.
Left: Displays voltage when the device is powered.
Middle: Displays voltage when plasma ball is powered.
Right: Displays voltage provided to the bulb in the socket. The edison bulb in the pictures.
– 4 push on switches:
1. Nixie tube clock powers on
2. Blue led backlight
3. Blue led light inside the brass parts
4. Green led light behind the voltmeters.
– 3 Momentary push buttons: access to clock settings.
Handmade clock with IN-12 NIXIE lamps.
9 backlight modes – RGB-FIX-GREEN-RED-YELLOW-BLUE-PURPLE-WHITE-“BLACK”-
Night mode dimming (LEDs and lamps independently).
Calibrated precision clock. ±1sec per week.
The electric circuit is brand new, assembled by myself. Comes with an EU plug.